We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Thursday, April 29

Tuesday & Wednesday Daily Damages (4/28 - 4/29)

First of all...
Happy Birthday to Aaron! 


He does not have a bulldog, but is mildly obsessed with them...so I thought the bulldog would be appropriate. Sadly this is just a picture of a random bulldog that I pulled off some website, she's pretty adorable though.

Tuesday
  • $38.54 - Johnny Foodmasters
Wednesday
  • $56.56 - Target 
So I went into Target to get a couple of things, among them was a couple of sympathy cards I need to send out this week and I ended up leaving with $18 worth of sympathy cards. They're so hard to find when you need them! So when you find good ones that aren't religious and such, it's imperative to buy multiples.  Imperative. 

    No comments: