We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, April 26

It's Official People

I got my official welcoming from Farmer Dave today for my latest endeaver of a CSA share with the Kik-ster. It's going to be a good summer...most delicious money ever spent.  

Thank you for choosing to join us for the 2010 Community Supported Agriculture at Farmer Dave's. We have received your application for membership and are excited to welcome you as a CSA member!  Thank you for choosing to support us, your local farm, as your source for high quality, fresh vegetables. We look forward to a season full of fresh vegetables and full bellies!

Check out our website for more information about our CSA

See you in the summer!

Farmer Dave and the farm crew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Summer is delicious....