We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Friday, April 9

Thursday's Daily Damage

  • $4.48 - Elm City Bagel (breakfast bagel and coffee)
  • $8.46 - Hannafords (Lunch)
So as you can see, I have no food in my apartment and have yet to go grocery shopping so today I have been buying my food as I go. Hopefully Aaron will be kind enough to feed me tonight. Grocery shopping is definitely on the list of things to do this weekend. Luckily I still have one more voucher at the Fenway Farmstand, so I can get some delicious, local grub! Hmmm....perogies (they have the best perogies).

No comments: