We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, April 7

Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday Daily Damages (4/5-4/7)

Monday
  • $10 - Charlie Card
Tuesday
  • $4.30 - Dunks (Coffee and Bagel)
  • $63.84-Clay Nissan
 I finally got my car inspection taken care of! AND while I was at it I had them change the oil and fix the back window seal thing...I know my knowledge of the car anatomy is astonishing! Luckily my car is still under warranty so the window seal didn't cost a dime.
    Wednesday
    • $2.39 - Iced Coffee @ McDonalds (funny how the same item at the same chain has a different price...I paid $2.24 for the same size iced coffee not too long ago, what gives?)
    • $3.79 - On the Go (bag of sun chips  for lunch, super healthy I know)
    • $28.82 - Sunoco 
    So two things...the biodegradable bag that sunchips has switched to is so incredibly loud! I will deal with it though for the sole purpose that I know it's not going to be hanging out in a landfill for the next hundred or so years. PLUS they make delicious chips. A win, win. Why can't all chip companies do this? Imagine if all our packaging was biodegradable! It would be heavenly.


    Second thing, the little plastic gas lever thing to pop my gas tank broke today. Super annoying but thankfully it's still under warranty (for the next 1,700 miles). Looks like I'm headed back to Nissan once the part comes in. Sigh.

        No comments: