We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Saturday, March 6

Thursday & Friday's Daily Damage

Thursday
  • $4.78 - Elm City Bagel (breakfast in NH before class)

Friday
  • $162 - Lululemon
Well it didn't take me long to spend my $150 birthday gift card, now did it. Oh yeah and to sweeten the deal, Aaron covered the $12 difference :)

I got a gray zip up hoodie (darker than the picture below), an I just wanna run tech tank in aqua and a twisted headband to match the tank. I realize that this doesn't sound like very much for the amount it costs but lululemon stuff last forever! I have had the same pair of sweats for 3 years and they're still going strong. You get what you pay for.

No comments: