We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, March 1

Design for a Living World

I stumbled across a link on The Nature Conservancy's website while doing some research for school which offered some insight into a project they initiated called Design for a Living World. 

"Design for a Living World asks us to think about the products we use - where they come from, how they are made and the impacts they have on our planet."

It's like music to my ears...and also an interesting peak into how these designers approached the challenge of creating a sustainable product. Enjoy!

No comments: