We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, March 22

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday Daily Damages

Wednesday
  • $35.70 - Fenway Farmstand (apparently you can only use one of the groupon vouchers I bought at a time, so I ended up having to pay the difference)
  • $60 - Red Sox Tickets (from my cousin Mike)
  • $56 - AAA membership renewal
 Thursday 
  • $0
    Friday
    • $4.18 - Walgreens (random stuff)
    • $28.48 - Sunoco
    • $75.31 - Target (things for Court's Bachelorette on Saturday)
    • $7.29 - Marshalls (more stuff for the Bachelorette)
    • $38.93 - Russo's (Food for the Bachelorette)
    Are you noticing a theme? Court's bachelorette party and shower are this weekend so I did quite a bit of running around on Friday to get last minute supplies. So while it may look like it was a crazy day of spending it was all planned for and my bank account was ready for it...well ready enough anyways.

    Get ready for my weekend post...should be a big weekend. Bridal shower and bachelorette party on Saturday.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm not sure why there's no comment regarding your quality time with Sassamon. I'm going to just go ahead and assume it was an oversight, because I think her feelings would be hurt if she knew the truth.

    Jack Skellington said...

    Sassy face's love is free...hence the omission. She knows she holds a special place in my heart.