We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, March 24

A Shout Out from Ouidad!

Yeah, that's right. Ouidad gave me a little shout out today for my blog back on March 3rd outlining my obsession with their hair products. Here's what Linda had to say...

Ouidad said...
So glad you love our products! If you’re ever looking for other curly hair tips, we’re constantly posting new curly secrets on our blog. http://www.blog.ouidad.com/ Check it out if you’re interested! Linda

In Linda's honor here's a video that I find helpful. It helps us curly-hairers battle against what I call sphinx head. Aaron can attest to the fact that I subscribe to this hair styling method :)

No comments: