We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Wednesday, March 10

Monday & Tuesday Daily Damage

Monday
  • $0
Didn't spend a dime even though I was tempted by these little gems...

Clearly, Megs or Snickers needs a softshell! Right? Okay maybe not, which is why I refrained. 

I have a thing for pillows. I have 6...okay 7 on my bed. I need them in my life, they make me feel at peace...alright I'm being dramatic, I have a tendency to do that. Anyways, these beauties are medium fill (whatever that means) alternative down and to be honest...I'm still lusting over them. Spending $89 on pillows however, just isn't in the cards...nor should it be.

Tuesday
  • $5.12 - McDonald's (coffees)
  • $24.25 - On the Border (lunch for coworker and myself...this doesn't really even count b/c it's reimbursable through work)
As it turns out working in the field is very good for my spending...it's hard to buy unnecessary items when you're out in the woods delineating wetlands.

    No comments: