We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Tuesday, March 23

Monday & Tuesday's Damages

Monday
  • $2.01- McDonald's (Ice Coffee...still using that gift card from Christmas)
  • $8.62 - CVS
Oh yeah and Happy World Water Day!
 
Tuesday
  • $17.01 -  Johnnie's Fresh Market (Bread, Veggies for dinner and some odds and ends)
On a totally unrelated note...it's raining again. Today's rain isn't quite a dreary however. How can that be you ask? Well because my new Hunter boots have arrived! Add these new dream boots to the amazing sky umbrella dear Dootz got me for my birthday a couple of years ago and you've got...well more like I've got, a power duo suited perfectly for Boston's monsoon season.

    No comments: