We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Monday, March 29

New Week, New Temptations...

I am not feeling like jumping into work first thing this Monday morning...so instead I checked up on what I might have missed this weekend on the LaLa. Nothing really all that spectacular but I do enjoy the Anzie boutique. Here's some of my favorites....

 ($2,199 from $4,500....LITTLE steep!)

($229 from $975)

($79 from $279)
($59 from $225)


Wouldn't the two rings look great stacked on one another! Don't worry I didn't buy anything. So far still staying strong today...granted it is only 8AM.

No comments: