We are told over and over again that Shopping = Stuff = Happiness. But does it really? Should it?
I for one just don't buy it...hence this blog following my quest to overcome my shopaholic tendencies to become a more conscious and sustainable consumer.


Tuesday, March 2

Monday's Daily Damage

  • $22.33 - Irving (gas) 
  • $28.20 - Shaws (dinner and then some)
  • $30 - Fenway Farmstand (for $60 worth of groceries)


GREAT day today! Thanks to Groupon, who was having a deal where you could buy a voucher for $20 worth of produce for $10. I of course bought 3, because I love this farmstand! Local, organic produce at great prices, AND it's right around the corner from my apartment! When I went to checkout, a $20 credit was applied to my purchase (I guess people I have referred to Groupon have bought things and I got a credit applied to my account for it?). So really I got $60 worth of groceries for $10, best deal ever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Farmstands are pretty great! I can't wait until May when the farmer's markets open!!

Needless to say, I approve of your Monday damage!